Nowadays, with the increase of people's entertainment demand, audio equipment is used more and more frequently. At the same time, there will be some small problems, which requires us to use audio equipment correctly. The Shandong audio manufacturer will explain it to you.
1、 It is necessary to know and pay attention to the correct use conditions of audio equipment
In general, the operating conditions of the machine will be listed in the operating manual of the machine, and it needs to be used within the range of conditions listed in the operating manual, specifically:
1. Prevent the machine from being used in a very low or high temperature environment, and prevent the sun from always directly shining on the appearance of the machine;
2. Prevent the machine from being used in a humid environment, and prevent premature damage of machine parts or premature rusting of the machine;
3. Before use, it is necessary to confirm whether the local power supply voltage is consistent with the machine.
2、 Pay attention to the use environment of audio equipment
1. Prevent the machine from being used in dusty and irritating environments;
2. Considering that there should be enough space around the machine for heat dissipation;
3. For the power amplifier, pay special attention to unblocking the cooling channel.
3、 Understand the following precautions when using audio equipment
1. In the audio system, please pay attention to the order of power on and power off. When starting up, first turn on the front-end equipment such as the sound source, and then turn on the power amplifier; When shutting down, turn off the power amplifier first, and then turn off front-end devices such as sound source. If the audio equipment has a volume knob, you need to turn the volume knob to a low value before starting and closing. The purpose of this is to reduce the impact on speakers when starting and closing;
2. It is forbidden to unplug or plug the signal plug with electricity. Prevent the machine or loudspeaker from being damaged by impact;
3. Pay attention to the abnormal noise during machine operation. If abnormal sound is found during the operation of the machine, the power supply shall be cut off immediately and the operation shall be stopped. And please ask experienced and qualified maintenance personnel to carry out maintenance. Do not open the machine without permission to prevent greater damage to the machine or electric shock.
Also, do not use volatile solutions to clean the machine. For example, wipe the appearance of the machine with gasoline, alcohol, etc., and wipe the dust with a soft cloth. Unplug the power supply before cleaning the machine enclosure. For more information, please visit our website http://www.opensourceagility.com Consult!